Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!



I've been thinking over the past few days about the new year and resolutions. I certainly have goals I'm working towards. There are the running goals I have and races I've signed up for. A half marathon in February, marathon in March, and a 10k in April to begin with. I need to resolve to drink more water on a daily basis, get more sleep, and think about my tone of voice before I speak to my family members. But none of those things are new to go along with the theme of the calendar turning over to the new year. I've never been good at keeping New Years resolutions anyway.

I seem to do more of an annual review on my birthday than at New Years. Seems more personal that way or something.

The change of the calendar year signifies the passing of time. There is certainly something to moving forward and making life meaningful. Happy New Year to all who know me or are getting to know me through this blog.

Lupus Foundation of America

No comments:

Post a Comment