Thursday, January 3, 2013

To Do List...


Hubby and I are both off work today. I think his "To Do List" is shown above. It's not 8:30 am and he's gone back to bed. In his defense, I probably kept him awake much of the night with my coughing.

My "To Do List" includes running 7 miles while attempting not to cough up a lung. Not sure yet if running at all is an intelligent choice or not. I'm achy, but I feel certain it's strained muscles from coughing and not flu achy or anything major like that. I'm mostly coughing at night so I'm trying to optimistic about the plan.

Beyond that, I plan to complete two major projects. A week ago I thought painting my daughter's furniture was a great idea. It's half completed. Then there is the never ending organization of the kids bedrooms....


Did you know?
Lupus affects people of African, Asian, or Native American descent three times as often as it affects whites.
source



Donate: Lupus Foundation of America

No comments:

Post a Comment