Friday, December 28, 2012

Runners are Obsessive


Runners CAN be a little much. Even when they try not to be. They obsess about mileage, pace, gear, diet...  There are lots of ways to log and chart mileage/goals from old fashioned pen and paper to online sites like dailymile. Many runners can report how many miles they've run... in the last year. Runners have an unending number of things to talk to each other about. From race fees, injury, shoes, training plans, compression socks, to foam rollers there is an endless number of topics to cover. Runners eat, sleep, and live... running.

I need to be more of that.

I didn't do my Tuesday 4 mile run. I hoped it would turn into a Wednesday 4 mile run, but that didn't happen either.

So in an effort to become more obsessed with running... today I looked up how many training miles I have scheduled from now to the marathon.

310 miles

The number of days to the marathon is...

79 days.

yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment