Saturday, December 1, 2012

Fabulous Day also Mumford & Sons

Fabulous day to run.
Fabulous.
I started out mid-morning. Some days the runs must be crammed into the rest of life. Today was no exception. I got up and baked a birthday cake. Then the run was stuck in between cake baking and birthday celebrating.
Another youtube video to share. Promise I won't do this everyday!
 
 
I listened to this song 5 or 6 times during the run.
Poetry.
My husband's cousin recorded & mixed the above live version of this song last summer. He is a sound engineer and does some work for a radio station in Columbus, OH. 


 "Lend me your eyes, I can change what you see. But your soul you must keep totally free.....
Awake my soul." - Mumford & Sons  
 
 
click

2 comments:

  1. This blog is so cool, Renee! I'm going to enjoy reading about your journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jill. You are a huge inspiration and help, and great friend to me!

      Delete