Friday, February 8, 2013

Gear Up!


My husband sometimes calls from work to tell me he's heading home so I have time to do what he calls "Gear Up!" He's been a runner off and on through his adult life. When he runs he puts on his running shoes and his watch and goes. He makes fun of me thinks I'm cute with all my gear.

I have my hand held water bottle...

I have the blue one. My cell phone fits in the front pocket.

My IpodShuffle (I'm low tech like that.) I just got a new one. The old one wouldn't hold a charge and it drove me nuts! I only use one ear bud so I can somewhat hear what is around me.



My Garmin... I don't like to do homework of researching my run/distance ahead of time. I also don't like (or can't) to do math while I run. This gives me distance, pace, time running...
 
My Road ID so that the hospital can call my husband or they can ID my body. I have my husband and a friend listed on it. My friend doesn't think the ID my body thing is very funny.



 
 
Finally, for long runs there is fuel. Sometimes it's Shot Bloks and sometimes it's gel. I'm not thrilled with either and I need to play around with fuel over the next few weeks.
Is it possible that I may be a running diva?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment