Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Wonder Woman Day


It's been a Wonder Woman kind of day. I'm feeling better. Today I've accomplished arriving at the gym when it opened this morning, complete a light workout there, remembering to fill up with gas on the way home, send an email to a kid's school principal, shower, prepare kids breakfast, take a moment to notice the sunrise with my daughter, pack lunches, deliver kid to school early for Reading Olympics practice, drive to the side of town I dislike and work for 6 hours, make it home for the bus, reply to emails, reply to texts, supervise/help with homework, run a mile with the kids (with a stop at the park,) make a real dinner, empty the dishwasher, fill dishwasher, sort the mail, wash & dry one load of clothes, fold 2 loads of clothes, put away 4 loads of clothes, supervise showers, talk to my sister in-law on the phone, fix bedtime snack, read one chapter of bedtime story, tuck kids in bed, read one article in a magazine, totaled and emailed Girl Scout cookie order, reviewed graded homework, read classroom newsletters, filled out 5 forms to be returned to school, swept kitchen floor, put rabbit in hutch, and re-charged my cell phone.
 
I feel accomplished for the day. Now I will sit/breathe/pray/meditate (and most likely fall asleep.)
Night.
 
Be Strong
when you are weak
Be Brave
when you are scared
Be Humble
when you are victorious
Be Badass
everyday!!
(Thank you, Rosemargaret, Jill, Amy, & Nancy for your card!!!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment