Friday, February 15, 2013

Next Adventure?


(random video from youtube of a stranger's (to me) trip)

I have wanted to hike the Appalachian Trail since I saw hikers come out of the woods in a park while picnicking with my grandparents as a child. I might have mentioned this to my husband BEFORE we married. Instead I waited 13 years into our marriage before mentioning this.

He's not thrilled with the idea.

However, we need to get these kids raised first so I have time to work on him.

Retirement adventure?
Appalachian Trail
 
 
In the very near future, like tomorrow, we are scheduled to run a half marathon. The weather forecast is: Cloudy with rain and snow showers in the morning. Snow showers for the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%.



Lupus Foundation of America

No comments:

Post a Comment