Monday, March 11, 2013

I believe...


I believe in the beauty of friendship.

A friend was going to surprise me and show up at my race. She confessed today that she is headed to Virginia Beach this weekend. I tried to scramble around to find her daughters Lupus team shirts and treats. Two additional friends, who knew the Surprise Secret scrambled around trying to figure out who knew what and when. One sent out text after text to figure things out. The other ignored it all and waited for the dust to clear.

I think God was giggling. 

God watched us take care of each other and delighted in our friendship.

Lupus Foundation of America

"You'll be fine. Try to think of it (the marathon) as just another training run but better.. with water stops, bands, and cheering fans." ~ Jill Grant

2 comments: