Friday, March 8, 2013

Oh the (Taper) Maddness!

 
  • I changed my facebook picture to Merida, from the movie Brave. I think the hair works for me. I'm determined to be brave this coming week. Maybe change my fate too.
  • The kids need to get more miles in before their Final Mile race. I think we will head over to a park on the other side of town. I worked over there today and it seemed less windy than here.
  • I really just need a change of scenery. The weather is the same over there. Actually, on Wednesday they did get a lot more snow than we did. So maybe we do have more wind today.
  • I woke up this morning with head congestion. I was pretty sure it was changing to pneumonia while driving to work. 
  • I found a hang-nail that could develop into a flesh eating bacteria.
  • I'm treating both the pneumonia and deadly bacteria with Airborne.
  • I purchased a membership to Sams Club from Living Social this week. After running with the kids I think we will swing by there to see if they have Airborne in bulk. Wish it was a COSTCO membership instead.
  • I think $26.20 is a nice donation amount to the Lupus Foundation of America. That's $1/per mile. Of course any amount makes me feel loved. Truly, it does. More makes me feel very loved. Just kidding. Sort of.
  • I'm so excited that it's Friday. I'm giving myself permission to start stalking race weather this weekend. My mom has already been checking into it. I'm pretty proud of  myself that I haven't looked yet. Not one single time. 
  • I'm only working 4 days next week. I took Friday off for myself. I also took Monday off after the race. You know, because I might not be able to walk.
  • OK, I'm ending the flurry of thoughts. Time to be with the kids!

Click right here to give me some love!!!

2 comments:

  1. :) You make me smile!!!! I was just getting ready to ask you how your taper is going!!! I dont think I will!! I dont want to add to the madness!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debby, did you see my comment on FB?! I have random thoughts most days. Now I just have an excuse to share them!

      Delete