Monday, March 4, 2013

Tired


This is the Grand Teton mountain range a day or two ago. I shamelessly stole this pic from facebook. It doesn't have to do with anything except that I wanted to include a picture and nothing picture worthy is going on. I do HOPE to someday visit here in the snow. I DREAM of living here year round.

I've been very tired the last few days. Like the kind of tired you get when you're a little kid and you were kept up too late. Only I haven't been kept up grown-up too late. So I'm not sure what is going on. Taper symptom?

So on that note... I'm headed to bed. I should have gone there an hour ago.

As always... Lupus Foundation of America

3 comments:

  1. I find that I am always tired the last month before the marathon. Just a whole lot of energy being spent running and it feels like there isn't a whole lot else getting done.

    We are having another big snow storm here in Wisconsin. Still made it out for 3 miles in the snow. We are looking forward to heading into to a little bit warmer temps next week.

    I hope the rest of your taper goes well. Trust in your training. You will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it's just taper madness. You're body is trying to rest up for the big day!! I'm sure you'll get the rest you need, and rock that marathon in a couple of weeks!!

    I'm headed to Colorado next month, and I can't wait!! Snowboarding, here I come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it's just tapering... and I'm not getting sick. Oh, yea. That thought was just taper talk! haha!

    ReplyDelete